By Sian Lautier
Easy Christmas gift making for a loved one or teacher. Here’s the step by step guide to make a cute personalised gift.
Things you will need
- Small terracotta flower pot (can be purchased from flower shops)
- Acrylic paints (gold, white & black)
- Paint brushes
- Red pom pom
- 2 plain lollipop sticks
- 1 sheet of brown card
- PVA glue
- Christmas gift paper
- Chocolates or small gift of choice
- Paint the pot all over and inside with the gold paint, let dry a little.
- Add eyes using white paint with thumb!
- Dip the reverse end of the paintbrush into the black paint and dot the blacks of the eyes on carefully.
- Glue the glittery red Pom Pom on using PVA glue for a nose.
- Trace around child’s hands with a pencil on the brown card.
- Cut out the hand shapes and stick onto the lollipop sticks using PVA glue.
- After some drying time (approx 1/2 hr) scrunch up paper of choice, pop in the hand shape antlers and add your chocolates or gift!
– Sian Lautier
Sian is a mummy of 2, craft and design enthusiast, owner and organiser of Jack n Beanz Activity Cafe.