Better for your baby
Better for our world
Beauty without bunnies
Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- We use sustainable materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future resources of your baby’s world.
- Our soft internal and outer lining are made with naturally derived, plant-based sustainable materials.
- We have a super absorbent core with chlorine-free fluff pulp that has been harvested from sustainably managed forests.
- The front panel, tapes, anti-leak barriers and packaging are all made from an oxo-biodegradable material that can biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- Our part natural high-tech absorbent core lasts up to 12 hours for drier babies and happier mums and dads.
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakages.
- Soft stretchy waistband and tear away sides for quick and easy changing.
- Our soft waist and elastic stretch panels naturally adjust to your baby’s body shape for greater freedom of movement.
- Because we use fewer chemicals than standard nappies, your baby will only come into contact with the most gentle and natural materials.
- Our brilliant animal patterns and prints make babies’ bums more adorable than ever.
Our commitment to you
Internal lining: Polypropylene / PLA (natural polymer).
Internal: Totally chlorine free fluff pulp.
Elastic ribbon: Polyurethane.