Mustela Stretch Marks Cream, 150ml

21.00

Pregnancy is a roller coaster … for your skin too. No worries though, take good care of yourself and let Mustela’s Stretch Marks Cream care for your changing skin. Applied throughout pregnancy, it helps to prevent and limit the appearance of stretch marks while moisturising and soothing tingling skin sensations.

Maracuja (passion fruit) oil concentrate, the cream’s natural patented key active ingredient from sustainable and responsible supply chains, improves skin elasticity while keeping it soft and supple thanks to its specific properties.

Out of stock

(E-mail when Stock is available)

Brand: Mustela SKU: LMUS8703382 Category:
Description

Description

  • Apply morning and evening as soon as the first month of pregnancy, it may also be used during breastfeeding
  • Apply on the belly, buttocks, thighs and breasts but remember to keep the breasts clean if breastfeeding
  • Do not apply on the ceasarean section scar
  • Non-greasy and non-sticky
  • Also contains –
    • Avocado oil, a patented ingredient of natural origin which contains a high amount of essential fatty acids and helps to restore and maintain the skin’s hydrolipidic film which weakens during pregnancy
    • Avocado peptides, also a patented ingredient of natural origin which strengthens the skin’s hydrolipidic barrier leaving the skin moisturised and soothed
  • 97% of the ingredients are of natural origin while the remaining 3% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula
  • Good for the skin and the planet – the bottle is recyclable
  • All Mustela’s maternity skincare products are designed to guarantee safety for both mum and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Mustela comply with a very strict formulation charter and an independent toxicological expert guarantees their products’ safety.
Additional information

Additional information

Brand

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Mustela Stretch Marks Cream, 150ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *